QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE FOR CLIENT PROCTOR USE ONLY
White, black, blue, or frozen screen appears during a test launch or test session.
- Press the F5 button to refresh the screen. The screen should refresh allowing you
or the Examinee to proceed.
- If pressing F5 does not work, completely shut down the computer and then turn the
computer back on. Log back onto to Webassessor and re-launch the exam. Inform the
Examinee that he/she will not lose answers that have been submitted nor any time
left on the test.
- If you still are unable to re-launch the test contact
If you cannot access Webassessor
Verify that you have an Internet connection
If you are not connected, attempt to connect to the Internet. If unable to do so,
contact your technical support department.
- If you believe you are connected, but cannot connect to www.webassessor.comattempt to access another website. If you
are unable to access another website, contact your technical support department.
- If you are able to access another website but not www.webassessor.com
When the Examinee clicks the NEXT button during a test, the test does not proceed
to the next question.
Inform the Examinee their submitted answers will not be lost. This issue can happen
if your Internet connection is interrupted or lost. Follow the process listed in
the box above.